CHESAPEAKE BAY- MARYLAND
BOWLEYS QUARTERS (Middle River)
Chasin’ Dreams Sportfishing is a small family business started by a guy wanting to do more of what he loves and to share that passion with others. Everyone has the “dream” to do what they love and that is what Captain Dave gets to do with this business.
Chasin’ Dreams Sportfishing has two components:
- FISHING CHARTERS (click for more info.)
- SIGHT-SEEING TOURS (see below for more info.)
- Aboard a Ricky Scarborough Express powered by a 5.9 Cummins diesel
- Captain Dave is licensed to carry 6 passengers
- The price is based on per charter and not per person.
- The price is $350 for half day charter (4 hours) and $600 for full day (8 hours).
See the “Fishing Charters” page and “About” for more information and credentials.
Chasin’ Dreams Sportfishing also offers leisurely boat tours for those that want to spend some time out on the water. This is great for tourist or locals that just want the chance to enjoy the scenery and is great for photo opportunities.
- Up to 6 people for $250 for 4 hours.
- Sights include (but not limited to):
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge
- Thomas Point Light House
We also offer trips to Rock Hall and other restaurants on the water. This is a great opportunity to enjoy lunch on the water at one of the great local Maryland restaurants/pubs.
Some restaurant suggestions:
Captain Dave had difficulties finding rods that were exactly what he was looking for so he decided to teach himself how to build his own rods that fit regional fishing styles. Then he started to make them for friends and family. Check out some pictures in the gallery section or book a trip to use these custom rods first-hand.