In order to have a fun and safe charter, we have the following rules:
- NO BANANAS (this means no bananas on board or in your belly from breakfast). Bananas = fishermen’s bad luck.
- Fishing is at the Captain’s discretion for weather. If conditions are bad, we will do our best to reschedule.
- In order to guarantee your desired charter date, a 10% deposit is required in advance of the trip.
- If you are carrying bad luck, you MUST leave it at the dock.
- NO marking shoes. Acceptable- sneakers, boat shoes, or flip flops with light colored soles
- NO spray-on sunscreen. Please bring lotion.
- NO hard liquor is allowed. Beer in cans is welcome on board however if a member of the crew becomes intoxicated, the boat will return to port with no refunds. This is to ensure a safe day on the bay (intoxication will be at the Captain’s discretion).
- Small coolers are allowed on the boat. You are also welcome to use the coolers on board.
- Catching fish isn’t guaranteed but what is guaranteed is that Captain Dave will work hard to try and put you on the fish.
- No refunds once the boat leaves the dock. The charter cost is paying for expenses.
- It is the law that all kids have to wear a life vest at all times. Let us know at the time of booking how many kids will be in your party (and their age) and a vest will be provided.
- If you have a fun trip, please spread the word.. and come back for another trip!